All students new to the Westerville City School District register at the district’s Enrollment and Family Resource Center, located inside the OhioHealth Westerville Medical Campus. Please call (614) 797-7700 with any questions.
: Call (614) 797-7700 to schedule an appointment to complete the enrollment process. (Location & Directions
: Bring all required documentation/forms (see below
) to your scheduled appointment.
|WELCOME TO KINDERGARTEN!
Westerville Schools are excited to begin Online Registration for our newest incoming Kindergarten students (Class of 2027)! Parents will now complete the enrollment information online, instead of the previous paper enrollment packet.
To begin, please click on the Kindergarten Enrollment button below. You will be instructed to create a log-in and password, which allows you to begin the process, save your information, and return at a later date for completion (if necessary). At the time of your Kindergarten enrollment appointment, please bring ALL required documentation with you to complete the Enrollment Process for your Kindergarten student.
1. Birth Certificate
- An original birth certificate
- Passport (If United States passport, must provide birth certificate)
- I-94 card; Permanent Resident Visa, or Green Card
2. Immunization Records (Click here for forms)
- Required by the State of Ohio
3. Medical Records - Records of chronic medical conditions (if applicable)
4. Divorce/Custodial Documentation (if applicable) – Must be court signed and date/time stamped
- Final Divorce Decree which may include Shared Parenting Plan, naming specific parent as residential parent for school placement
- Grandparent Power of Attorney
- Temporary Custody Order naming specific guardian
- Military Power of Attorney
5. Current Individual Education Plan (IEP) / Multi-Factored Evaluation (MFE) – (If this applies to your child)
6. Photo Identification for Custodial Parent
7. Verification of Residence – Two (2) proofs required
Choose first (1st) proof from the A list; the second (2nd) proof must be provided from the B list:
- Options for first (1st) Proof of Residency:
- Purchase contract agreement to buy/lease property (closing date to be within 90 days of enrollment); or
- Up-to-Date* Rental/Lease Agreement or Mortgage Statement with custodial parent’s name (and ALL adult residents) listed;
- Options for second (2nd) Proof of Residency:
- Current (within 30 days) Water Bill, showing service address at Westerville Schools’ residence;
- Current (within 30 days) Gas Bill, showing service address at Westerville Schools’ residence;
- Current (within 30 days) Electric Bill, showing service address at Westerville Schools’ residence;
- Current (within 30 days) Landline Phone Bill, showing service address at Westerville Schools’ residence;
- Current (within 30 days) Cable Bill, showing service address at Westerville Schools’ residence;
- Current (within 30 days) Internet Bill, showing service address at Westerville Schools’ residence; or
- Current (within 30 days) Government Mailing (i.e., child support, government assistance)
- Confirmation of address change filed with the US Postal Service mailed to your new address
Moving? Please contact the Enrollment & Family Resource Center at (614) 797-7700 to file a Change of Address. Failure to update your address within the first 30 days following your move could result in the denial of your open enrollment request and provide a delay in receiving back-to-school communications and transportation assignments.