All students new to the Westerville City School District will register at the district’s Enrollment and Family Resource Center, located inside the OhioHealth Westerville Medical Campus. Please call (614) 797-7700 with any questions.
: Complete the online enrollment application, which will include an opportunity to schedule an appointment date/time to complete the enrollment process. (Location & Directions
: Bring all required documentation/forms (see below
) to your scheduled appointment.
2014-2015 ONLINE ENROLLMENT REGISTRATION!
Westerville Schools are excited to begin Online Registration for our 2014-2015 incoming students! Parents will now complete the enrollment information online, instead of the previously utilized paper enrollment packet.
To begin, please click on the Enrollment button below. You will be instructed to create a log-in and password, which allows you to begin the process, save your information, and return at a later date for completion (if necessary). At the time of your enrollment appointment*, please bring ALL required documentation with you to complete the enrollment process for your student.
*If you are 10+ minutes late to your scheduled appointment, please understand we will be unable to honor your appointment time, but will be happy to reschedule for a new date and time.
If you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment, we will be happy to find a new date and time. Please call 614.797.7700
1. Birth Certificate
- An original birth certificate
- Passport (If United States passport, must provide birth certificate)
- I-94 card; Permanent Resident Visa, or Green Card
2. Immunization Records (Click here for forms)
- Required by the State of Ohio
3. Medical Records - Records of chronic medical conditions (if applicable)
4. Divorce/Custodial Documentation (if applicable) – Must be court signed and date/time stamped
- Final Divorce Decree which may include Shared Parenting Plan, naming specific parent as residential parent for school placement
- Grandparent Power of Attorney
- Temporary Custody Order naming specific guardian
- Military Power of Attorney
5. Current Individual Education Plan (IEP) / Multi-Factored Evaluation (MFE) / 504 Plan – (If this applies to your child)
6. Photo Identification for Custodial Parent
7. Verification of Residence – Two (2) proofs required
*If your mortgage statement or utility bills are processed through a type of online payment, it is your responsibility to obtain current statements, as required.
Choose your first (1st) proof from the A list; the second (2nd) proof must be provided from the B list:
- Options for first (1st) Proof of Residency:
- Up-to-Date* Rental/Lease Agreement with custodial parent’s name (and ALL adult residents) listed; or
*If on month-to-month lease, please bring current verification from landlord, including landlord’s contact information, on business letterhead
- Current Mortgage Statement with custodial parent’s name listed; or
- Purchase/Contract Agreement to buy/lease property (if within 90 days of enrollment); AND
- Options for second (2nd) Proof of Residency:
- Official Confirmation of address change filed with the US Postal Service mailed to your new address;
- Current (within 30 days) Water Bill, showing service address at Westerville Schools’ residence;
- Current (within 30 days) Gas Bill, showing service address at Westerville Schools’ residence;
- Current (within 30 days) Electric Bill, showing service address at Westerville Schools’ residence;
- Current (within 30 days) Landline Phone Bill, showing service address at Westerville Schools’ residence;
- Current (within 30 days) Cable Bill, showing service address at Westerville Schools’ residence;
- Current (within 30 days) Internet Bill, showing service address at Westerville Schools’ residence; or
- Current (within 30 days) Government Mailing (i.e., child support, government assistance)
The Change of Address/Transportation Forms may be found on the right side of this Enrollment page (under Enrollment Documents). The completed form, along with required documentation, must be submitted to the Enrollment & Family Resource Center for processing. Failure to update your address within the first 30 days following your move could result in the denial of your open enrollment request and provide a delay in receiving school communications and transportation assignments.