WNHS Library Media Center
Student success is our business @ your library!
Library Hours: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
This is the official webpage of the Westerville North High School Library Media Center. Here you will find links to many different library related resources (in the right column of the page), links to places to keep up with what's going on @ your library, instructions for library printing/procedures, along with other library related information. If you have any suggestions for the website or the library media center, please let us know!
Keep up with what's new @ your library
Library Procedures and Behavior Expectations
- Be respectful of yourself, your peers, the library staff, the library, and library materials
- Be ready to learn, and allow others to learn (keep voices at a reasonable volume)
- Clean up after yourselves
- No food or drink--leave any food or drink at the circulation desk
- One student per table for study hall students
- During school hours, computers are to be used for school work only. Before school and after school, they may be used to visit appropriate websites of personal interest that are school appropriate.
- Be sure to save your work before you leave the computer
Library printers may be used to:
- Print ONE copy of a document.
- Print 10 pages of black and white school related document at no charge. Each addition page will cost $.10.
- Any non-school related printing will be charged $.10 per page.
- All color copies will be charged $.25 a page.
Mr. Zach Wilkerson, Library Media Specialist:
Phone: (614) 797-6246
Mrs. Sally Tourville, Library Media Clerk